Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Of Course!!!


Those of you that know me, know that I'm not a big time coffee drinker. I used to be, but soon decided I didn't want to HAVE to have coffee (or any caffeine, for that matter) in order to function. Mostly, I'm such a weird type of control freak that I don't want a substance to control me... I know, but it makes sense in my mind...

This morning, however, I was completely dragging tail. Just had that, "I can NOT get going" feeling, which wasn't good, because I have lots to do today. So after dropping Indy off at school, I stopped and got a non-fat, iced, hazelnut latte... my FAV! Now, for all you non-coffee drinkers out there, keep in mind that this drink cost a ridiculous $4! I KNOW!!! (yet again, another reason I don't drink coffee on a regular basis!)

So driving home, I decide to savor my tasty, expensive indulgence and make it last through all of my chores. First on the list, water my garden plants. Sounds simple enough, unless your trying to maneuver an ancient, old and stiff water hose with only one had... since my coffee was in the other. I reluctantly put my drink down, take a few steps to the side to get better aim at the next plant. Then it happened... said tasty beverage was knocked over by said stiff, old hose....


Insert explicits here.........


sad, so sad...... so now I'm blogging instead of doing my chores! TAKE THAT STUPID KARMA!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Damn our addictions!!! did the spill at least get the blood pumping, and wake you up a bit?

Jenny said...

Oh how I've missed you and didn't even know it! It always happens that way doesn't it?

Tara and Dan said...

We all know you started licking the ground...