Tuesday, May 5, 2009

hold me closer tiny dancer....

(I LOVE this pic!)
We were outside today. Indy was in one of her ballerina dress-ups... (which I loved because she hasn't really been into dress-up lately and I've missed seeing her in such cute little digs!)
So this is me looking at the bright side of things. My next door neighbor's lawn is INFESTED with dandelions... and I really mean infested. (now picture me outside every night picking handfuls of dandelions from my yard, trying ever so hard to avoid the white puff balls of seed spreading DOOM!)... but I digress ... amongts the hords of dandelions are a few of these very cute white flowers. I just couldn't help an impromptu photo shoot!

Indy thought this face was the funniest thing ever. She kept saying, "I want my face to be like this." and then she'd make the face. "Was that a silly face, momma?"

Cute Kid!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh - what gorgeous pics! You need to frame those..Love them (hate the dandelion thing though.)

Jenny said...

Wow, I LOVE the pictures! I am so glad you found me. It was so good to see you, and I must say when we left I looked at Swifty and said I hardly got to talk with Trish! Your little Indy is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I am so excited to keep in touch. Jenny

Tara and Dan said...

What a doll!!! That first pic needs to go in a magazine or something.