Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Disneyland

WARNING: CONTAINS A LARGE QUANTATY OF OTHER PEOPLE'S VACATION PHOTOS!
read at your own risk!
This photo got posted first because we waited in line 3, yes countem' 3, times to meet Silvermist. She's Indy's VERY favorite!
With Tinker Bell and Terrance

Fawn, Indy's 2nd favoriteRosetta and the "little girls" (that's what these 3 are referred to in our family!)


In front of the Disneyland Hotel
(If you can, make this picture bigger... Indy's face is worth it!)
You know those super-fans that yell and scream, and possibly pass out when their idol comes into eyesite? Well, that was Indy when Minnie walked into the room at the character breakfast. Minnie was great and gave her LOTS of hugs and tickles!
Silly Pluto!

K, so we really only stopped to see Aladdin because there was NO ONE in line, but Indy's smile is too cute not to post this one!

We tried to get her to dance, but she was too in awe at this point I think. We'd only been in the park about 30 minutes and everything was AMAZING!
Don't worry, I'll post more later! (I know you can't wait!)










2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love other people's vacation photos - I can pretend I was there too!

Tara and Dan said...

ahhhhhh I wanna go!!!!