Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A new place

Today was Indy's last day at the pool she started taking lessons at. I have to say, I'm quite excited for her to start at her new pool. But I still got all nostalgic, just because she started here when she was only 18 months.

Can you tell how much she loves swimming? I can never get her to smile like this for pictures. We always get there early and its so hard for her to wait her turn. It really is amazing to me how swimming just clicks with her. In all of her other activities she's what people would call a "free spirit." You can tell her what to do, but she'll decide when and IF she's going to do it. But with swimming she's totally on the ball and she can never get enough. She always wants to keep trying, even if its a brand new skill that's hard.

I actually remembered to get the pictures of her jumping off the diving board. Who's proud of me!!! I hope her new pool has a diving board, but I don't think it does.



1 comments:

Lana said...

She's so cute! Look at that little green suit! :) Tatum and Dane both LOVE to swim too. Tatum actually started doing swim team at 4 even though the beginner age was 5 because she was so brave and could swim across the whole pool already. They've both just taken right to it. I'm quite happy because I'd love to spend my whole summer in our pool. :) Still remember choreographing cheesy syncronized swimming routines in your pool. :)