Sunday, February 15, 2009

St. Valentine

I think this has got to be one of my favorite years. Mostly because it's really the first year Indy's really "getting" all the holidays. Halloween and Christmas were, of course a blast. But I really enjoyed this Valentine's a lot simply for the simplicity of it all. Just showing someone that they're your friend. It's a fluffy-happy day!
Indy was looking at one of her High Five kid's magazines the other day and saw instructions on how to make chocolate cover pretzels, one of her favorite treats. She decided she wanted to make some, so I suggested we make the for her friends for Valentine's day. She was so excited and we had a blast making them. She pretty much did everything herself, but she loved doing the sprinkles the most, (of course!) at least until her arms got tired!
She was also pretty dang excited when she got to wear this outfit.... all red, her favorite. That bag is her valentines from pre-school. She was being very patient with me while I made her pose for this picture. She really wanted to be tearing into that bag!
(don't mind my toilet in the background!!! DOH!)

1 comments:

ROSIE said...

I love that picture of Indy . . . she looks so sweet & innocent, but really we know she is about ready to tear into that bag!