Monday, November 3, 2008

Oooo... scarey monsters!



I absolutely LOVE Halloween. It's the one holiday I always make sure to decorate for. I even thought I was being all crafty and ordered Indy's costume about three months ago. She insisted she wanted to be a zebra. Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago and she's now insisting she wants to be Princess Jasmin. OK, lesson learned... don't jump the gun on Halloween costumes!OH! Sweet Candy!!

Lola was a pink punk princess.

I was so excited to finally have my own garden to grow our own pumpkins in. I've actually decided next year we're cutting out some of the other veggies so we can plant more pumpkins. Pretty soon I'll have my own pumkin patch! I still ended up getting a few at a pumpkin patch, but a girl can never get enough pumpkins, right?!?



I think I might be passing my pumpkin-holic disease onto Indy


Ewwww, pumkin guts!!

Indy's was the mad one... are you surprised!?!?

We had so much fun trick-or-treating. I don't know who got more attention, Indy or Lola. We pretty much only made it around one block because Indy thought that everyone wanted to have a conversation with her. At one especially scarey house, Indy told me and my mom, "you got get my treat!"




0 comments: