Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Starfish!

I decided we needed new ornaments for our tree this year, but I didn't want to just go spend a bunch of money on a bunch of pretty things to look at for just one month of the year. So I'm pretty excited that I came up with these cute ones.... and of course, like always, I wanted to show everyone! Here are the first few I've done.Indy glued the sparklies on the star and called it her starfish. I told her its not a starfish, it's a Christmas star. Now she's deemed it her Christmas Starfish!

3 comments:

ROSIE said...

Cute, Cute!! I have yet to start my ornament projects. We will see if I get to them this year :) We will miss you guys at dance tomorrow :(

Anonymous said...

sooo stickin cute tricia!! great job...

michelle

lindsay lauck said...

so cute! can you make a robot?