Thursday, July 23, 2009

so, what have you been up to?




PRETTY MUCH THIS!!!





And I'm really not exaggerating! Netflix and free episodes online are MAJOR time sucks!
But lucky for you all (cuz I'm sure my absence has caused a large hole in your blog-world!), I am officially at a stand still.... no more free episodes of lost on the web. (I'm going to have to figure out how to get season 5. I'm not very happy about this at all!) And the last season of Battlestar Galatica doesn't come out on dvd til Tuesday. So yes, my return may be a brief one!
Other than that, we've been enjoying our summer. I do have to say though, I HATE the heat!! HATE! HATE! HATE!!!!!!!
Indy's been swimming non-stop. She has officially passed preschool level 3. So now she has no where to go. She can't officially go to the next level til she's 6 (only 2.5 more years!!). We'll have to see about that one!
We've done a bit of camping with my parents, and Indy has loved it. That and a week long visit from Grandma Jean (Eric's mom) has made Indy's summer a blast. All though, I do think she misses school and can't wait to get back.
Well, if you don't hear from me for a while, assume I'm searching for Earth with everyone on Galactica or trying to figure out the mystery of the Island!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I know exactly where you are coming from...all that viewing right at your fingertips...it is incredibly dangerous!!

ROSIE said...

I'm with you on Lost! I think the season will be available early December! I guess it is time for some good books :)