Sunday, July 26, 2009

All to herself

My parents invited us to a last minute camping trip this Pioneer Day weekend. We'd all fallen in love with the SoapStone Pass (where we camped on the 4th) and wanted to go back. Lucky for me and Indy we were able to go, but no one else could. Just me, her, Grandma, and Papa... oh and the dogs!
Needless to say, Indy was in heaven!

We took long 4-wheeler rides, went on hikes, enjoyed the campfire, especially the "fire fairies." (that's what Indy calls the sparks that fly off.) And actually saw LOTS of animals; sheep, horses, cows... They use that land a lot for grazing animals, I guess. We actually rode the 4-wheelers right up to the sheep. Indy got a kick out of how loud they were.


Indy decided she had to wear her sunglasses at night by the fire because it was too bright.

My little HOLLYWOOD!

Ever hear about a book called Fairy Houses? Its a very cute book that Indy loves and its also become one of her favorite activities... making fairy house.
Really, if you have a little girl (or boy, for that matter!) check out this web page. http://www.fairyhouses.com/



Lola liked the fairy house too!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Your love for fairies has rubbed off on Indy, I love it. Whenever I see a cute Tinkerbell thing I think of you. The pic in sunglasses is classic.