Thursday, October 1, 2009

What? No neon lights?


Well, I guess after two years of trying I just expected a bit more than a pale pink line. But hey, I'll definitely take what I got! (and don't worry, this is the very first test I took. I took about 3 more, you know, just because, :o) and the line definitely got darker!)

So, if everything goes as planned, Indy will be a big sister in May. I suppose its a tad early to be announcing it in some people's opinion, but after waiting two years to announce, waiting a month was KILLER!! Besides, as my friend Summer once said about her pregnancy, I'm a firm believer in the power of positive thoughts, hope and prayer. So keep'em all coming my way, k!
(ps... its also why I'm freakin' out about whether or not to get the swine flu vac. Pregnant women are dying very easily from it....)

8 comments:

ROSIE said...

I forgot to ask you about your appointment yesterday . . . I assume everything went well!!

Michelle said...

HOORAY!!!! I am definitely sending positive thoughts and prayers your way! The word verification for this post is ousnedne....maybe a name possibility? Seems like it could go either way, boy or girl.

Inside Out said...

OOOOhhh... Tricia!! I'm so happy for you guys. I'll send beautiful thoughts your way for another beautiful child. AAAhhh..... Congrats.

Modernality said...

I know I already told you this but... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Tara and Dan said...

Michelle- Dan and I already considered Ousnedne but we decided it was too popular of a name...


ps- tell Modernality to stop posting for me!! gosh.

Tricia said...

i'm still sitting here trying to figure out how you'd pronounce Ousnedne?????

Jenny said...

Congrats!!Hooray for new babies! The beauty of the name Ousnedne is that you could pronounce it anyway you want :)!

Lana said...

So I'm just getting caught up on friends' blogs. But congratulations! This news is exciting indeed! How are you feeling nowadays??