Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't get too excited!

So I know it's been a while since I last posted. I'm sure everyone has been holding their breath in anticipation!!! right.... oh well.
I think I'm deep-down resenting blogger because I can't get the stupid thing to upload a video. So I'm taking the defeatist attitude and avoiding it all together!
But we just got a new laptop and I like typing on it. So now you all are sitting there reading "blah, blah blah.... blah" because I enjoy my new keyboard..... kind of a let down... huh!
Sheesh, what a tease. Reading all this only to find out that it really has no importance or significance... not even really a point, huh.
But, then again, you're still reading, aren't you? why? still hoping, grasping at straws really that I might relay some important fact of some interest...
oh, wait.... there is that... oh, nevermind...
there's 2 minutes of your life you'll never get back!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Tricia, this is why I love you. Well, there are other reasons too I suppose. It was so great to see you today. I think we should do the pool thing so I can see you on at least a weekly basis.